viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

The best holidays of my life!

Last summer I had one of the best holidays of my life.
After finish de school on June I stayed in my home doing my hobbies. And during all July I did a course of 3D Animation. I woke up very early every day to catch the train and go to Barcelona. When I arrived I went to the school that's is called FX Animation / Barcelona 3D School. And I did three hours of 3D Animation, and game programming, and two hours of Photoshop. Everyday when I finished the school I went to ate, and then stay all the afternoon in Barcelona, some days with my brother.
During all this month I met a lot of amazing people with the same pasion that me. Yes, it was the best July of my life.
Then, I spend almost all the August in the village of my grandparents. The village is called Arroyo de Valdivielso, it's on the middle of the mountains and it only have twenty habitants.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario