viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

My hobbies!

I have a lot of hobbies, and for this reason I spend most of my free time doing many things.

One of my hobbies is do Graphic Design with my computer, 3D Animation, Photoshop, and more.
I also really like to read books; the fantastic and adventure books are my favourite.
Sometimes I write stories for submission to competitions of literature. I have won several prices since I was eight years old. The best prize that I won, was one organized by the St. Pauls School. Paulo Coelho gave me the prize, I was very fortunate. They also published the my story in one book.
I also really like the photography, for this reason I stay many afternoons doing photos of what I like, trying to capture the feeling of the moment, I prefer to take photos of animals and insects. I always think that is better take five good pictures that one hundred bad photos.
The sport is another of my hobbies, I love playing tennis, and sometimes I go to run or with bike.
Another of my hobbies is the music, and for this I play the piano and the ukelele, trying to improve myself and learning new songs.

These are my hobbies!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario