miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

My family!

Today I'll speak about my family.
My mom is called Marta, she is 47 years old, but she looks younger. She works a lot, and for this reason she travels to foreign countries every month.
My dad is called Jose Carlos, he is 50 years old, but he looks younger. He works as a estate agent. He is the cleverest person that I've ever meet.
I have one brother and two sisters.
My brother is called Javi, he is 25 years old, he is working in a travel company, he is an amazing person with a lot of talent.
My older sister is called Laura, she is 21 years old, she is studying Graphic Design.
My younger sister is called Alba, she is 12 years old. She loves playing chello, and in the future she wants to play in a symphony orchestra.
We also have a dog called Roy, and a cat called Boira.

This is my family!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario